Please provide feedback, suggestions, ideas, or anything else that could help us to improve SHF for 2018. Dates are Aug 6-12th, 2018.
2018 SHF Rates, Registration will open soon!
until 12/31/2017 - $125 for full week 75 for 3 day
Jan 1 – July 31 - $150 for full week 95 for 3 day
Aug 1 – Gate - $170 for full week 105 for 3 day
We particularly need to know about your festival experience :
- ~ How was your arrival and registration process, were you made to feel welcome?
- ~ Did you attend workshops and like our guests this year?
Kathy and Breighton Dawe / Bonnie Hanna-Powers / Kahla Wheeler-Rowan / Wade Mueller / Donna Clark / Bright Hawk and Hollis
Mami Wata / Darshana Music and Dance Workshops
- ~ Did you like the variety of rituals this year, and attend them?
Rota Fest Opening / Reunion Opening Ritual / Wheat Ritual / Rites of Passage ; Croning and Memorial
Sumbel / Rangoli / Phoenix Ritual / Darshana Ritual / Closing Rota
- ~ Did you attend the talent show and concerts?
Blues Night Concert / Talent Show and Community Feast / Bright Hawk Story Telling and Concert / Mami Wata Drum concert
- ~ Should we continue to allow pets?
- ~ What is the one thing you enjoy the most about SHF?
- ~ What would most improve your Festival experience?
- ~ Is there anything that would keep you away next year?
*** Some Theme ideas for 2018: We are Light / Into the Cauldron / Out of the Cauldron and into the Fire. Please send yours!
Become a Harmony Tribe Member, Volunteer and/or support our work!